Husqvarna Viking Opal 650 Sewing Machine
Go From Good to Great Sewing
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The OPAL™ 650 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
• See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew in the graphic display
• Reduces shadows while sewing with the LED lights
• Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed with the start/stop function
• The generous 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects
• There are 3 built-in fonts for personalizing, labelling and dating your sewing projects
• Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu
• 160 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width
• The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time
• The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings
• 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing
• The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy
• The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
160 beautiful stitches and 3 built-in fonts for personalizing. Click here to view included stitches.
Included Feet and Accessories
Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), A small spool cap, Needles